A price reduction will cost you THOUSANDS more than having your home professionally staged.
When your home is NOT properly staged, only 10% of buyers can see your home’s full potential, thus the other 90% move on.
Each week a property sits on the market, buyers tend to make lower offers.
An e-mail from one of our seller's:
" Rebecca, Thank you so much for staging the home it looks great, both Mandy and I are very happy. We think with the staging it will sell fast and we look forward to multiple offers. Again thank you so much its very impressive work."
Rick and Mandy, Brewerton, NY
TAKE A LOOK AT OUR MODEL IN BRIAR BROOK FAYETTEVILLE, NY
AND OUR MODEL IN WATERBRIDGE
Before and After Kitchen Redesign
Prepare your home with our expert tips to create a cozy space!
Call us for redesigning ideas!
SAVVY STAGING & ASSOCIATES, LLC is a full-service, residential firm with a distinguished reputation.
If you are looking to redecorate your entire home, or just a single room, Savvy Staging can create a beautiful environment custom designed for you. We'll help you achieve the look you want!
What is Staging?
Staging is an art. It is when you turn a home into a product. A Professional Stager will depersonalize your home so that potential buyers can envision themselves living in your home.
We will help you sell your home for the Maximum Price in the Shortest amount of Time!!
You only have 8 seconds to make a
Call us today for a consultation!